Did you mean: 

ST25RU39xx: can't read tag with blf=640hz and coding = FM0

MSilv.3
Associate II

I try to read tags with the configurations:

Coding = FM0

BLF = 640hz

Tari = 6,25us

And I didn't get sucess. But when I try to read tags with the same configuration with EVAL Board I did get sucess. 

I don't know what is diferent, because I use the SDK 2.3.0 and I modificatied just this configurations parameters.

Can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello MSilv,

I still have no information of what is your problem and waiting for details, but if related to FM0 performance,

please ensure your FW compiler is using the appropriate level of optimization.

Indeed, code optimization has a significative impact on performances specially for high rates configurations (FM0, miller2, 640kHz ...).

Recommended optimization level is optimization at least -O3 and if available in your compiler -Ospeed (-Ofast depending on used compiler).

best regards,

Cedric.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello MSilv,

I am sorry but I am not sure I understood your point.

The configuration:

Coding = FM0

BLF = 640hz

Tari = 6,25us

is indeed working (it is part of our release tests) with v2.3.0 on an EVAL board.

Could you please detail with which configuration you don't get success ?

best regards,

Cedric.

PS: For your information, a new release (v3.0.0) is available on st.com.

Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello MSilv,

I still have no information of what is your problem and waiting for details, but if related to FM0 performance,

please ensure your FW compiler is using the appropriate level of optimization.

Indeed, code optimization has a significative impact on performances specially for high rates configurations (FM0, miller2, 640kHz ...).

Recommended optimization level is optimization at least -O3 and if available in your compiler -Ospeed (-Ofast depending on used compiler).

best regards,

Cedric.