cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993-HPEV board control with external MCU

PRena.1
Associate II

Hello everyone !

Currently, I'm trying to control a ST25RU3993-HPEV board with my NUCLEO-L476RG.

I'm using the FW that I found on this link and I use the differents functions which are in "evalAPI_Commans.h".

I use "st25RU3993ReadChipVersion()" or "st25RU3993AntennaPower() " and it's work perfectly. I'm using an external Power Supply and i can see the current at 0.7 - 0.8 A. 

My question is :

• How i can recover the different RFID Tag ?
  • I need to active the AntennaPower or not ? 

Thanks.

Paul 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
PRena.1
Associate II

I resolve my problem when I execute the " Gen2_Inventory()" function, I see the current increase and also an interrupt turn ON.  When the reader detect a tag, an interrupt turn ON. The problem is that i go directly in the Infinite Loop because the MCU don't recognize the interrupt.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks Paul 🙂

Hi PRena.1,

The ST25RU3993 chip has an SPI connection for communication between the MCU and the Reader IC and using an GPIO input on MCU side to connect its IRQ line to the MCU. This GPIO is configured to catch the IRQ and calls then the ISR in the FW for further processing.

Did you modified the connection or changed the call to the ISR in the "original" FW. Did you modified the FW itself, especially any modifications in  the files evalAPI_commnads.c, st25RU3993 and gen2.c  ? Could you share more details ? 

BR