cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading NFC-A T2T Cards memory blocks

vaibh_p
Associate II

hey hi ,

To read the memory blocks from NFC-A T2T PICC , do we need to use all the stuffs like authentication and all just like in MFRC522 library files or this all is handled in RFAL Library ?

rfalT2TPollerRead() ---Does this function serves the purpose?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Brian,

1. I had done some basic reading on ST's NFC Tag IC and decided to go with ST25TV02K , but unfortunately the "Wafer" package of the IC is unavailable and hence cant't proceed with it.
  2. If it is available from your side please let us know on "vaibhavpanchal305@gmail.com"

3. Meanwhile we got another IC in the "Wafer" package is the "ICODE SLIX-L SL2S5002FUD".So will this IC is appropriate for the above discussed issue i.e. can we Read and Write data using ST25R3911B and RFAL Library ?

Hi,

according to https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/nfc/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-readers/st25-nfc-rfid-tags/st25tv-series-nfc-tags/st25tv02k.html#sample-and-buy there are various packages available including bumped dice.

Please clarify: There is no fitting package for you in this list? Which one would you need? Or there is one but you don't get it through your suppliers?

Regarding the ICODE, all necessary frames can be sent using our RFAL. Some of the ICODE proprietary features won't be supported by high-level functions in RFAL but it is straight-forward to add them.

Regards, Ulysses

Hi Ulysses ,

We need one package among the two : ST25TV02K-AD6U9 OR ST25TV02K-AD6G3

I guess there are no distributors for these.

So could you people connect us to appropriate sales team in our region?

Hi,

typically we don't have direct contacts into our Sales teams worldwide and don't know the responsible persons. If you follow the link "contact our sales office" you can filter for "Sales offices and representatives" in India and get four different offices or submit an online request.

Br, Ulysses

Okay Thank you Ulysses HERMIOSUS for the information.