cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Enable Energy Harvesting on ST25DV_Discovery_ANT_C* Tags?

DAins.1
Associate

I have C1, 5 and 6 tags and I just need to enable energy harvesting so I can detect when tag is being read. Is there a simple way to do this, e.g. using the ST25 phone app. I have tried changing dyn register #1 but that did not work.

Please advise.

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi @DAins.1​ ,

This can be done with the ST25 NFC Tap Android application, but you need to change the static register instead to keep the Energy Harvesting enable after power on. The dynamic register (for EH) is used only to change dynamically the status of energy harvesting.

So you need to set the register EH_mode to 0 to keep energy harvesting always available.

Hope this can help you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rene Lenerve
ST Employee

Hi @DAins.1​ ,

This can be done with the ST25 NFC Tap Android application, but you need to change the static register instead to keep the Energy Harvesting enable after power on. The dynamic register (for EH) is used only to change dynamically the status of energy harvesting.

So you need to set the register EH_mode to 0 to keep energy harvesting always available.

Hope this can help you.

DAins.1
Associate

Hi Rene,

Perfect. I changed the register and got configuration password which I left at 00 and saved. All working.

David