cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC03A1 writer and format example fro RPi4

venukrish
Associate III

pls suggest a example for reader/writer/formatter for NFC03A1

are there any writer example code for RPi similar to poller example ?

https://community.st.com/t5/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-and-readers/x-cube-nfc3-for-stm32cube/td-p/591339

i didnot find the source for the same..

i did notice X-CUBE-NFC3 , Ver 2.1.0 is available

https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-nfc3.html

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

as of today, Linux demos for Raspberry Pi have been officially released only for ST25R3911B and for ST25R3916 NFC reader devices. An unofficial package for ST25R95 can be found in Solved: CR95HF - Linux RFAL demo - STMicroelectronics Community.

Regarding NDEF vs. raw proprietary data, NDEF has the advantage of being a standard format.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

which tag technology do you plan to use : T2T, T3T, T4T or T5T? Do you plan to write NDEF formatted message or raw proprietary data?

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sorry for the delayed response Brian... i was OOO.

we will be using T2T and T5T (14443A and 15693 tags).

for now we will go with NDEF formatted messages.. i am not sure of raw proprietary data

do you see any advantages between them ?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

as of today, Linux demos for Raspberry Pi have been officially released only for ST25R3911B and for ST25R3916 NFC reader devices. An unofficial package for ST25R95 can be found in Solved: CR95HF - Linux RFAL demo - STMicroelectronics Community.

Regarding NDEF vs. raw proprietary data, NDEF has the advantage of being a standard format.

Rgds

BT