cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-NFC3 for STM32Cube

sinuo
Associate

I read Getting started with the X-CUBE-NFC3 near field communication transceiver
and I have some questions about the program that runs in the article, how can I successfully get the interface in the demo, is there a more detailed tutorial?

sinuo_0-1694858625796.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the binary for this demo is inside the X-CUBE-NFC3 package. You just need an X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 plugged onto a Nucleo board such as NUCLEO-L476RG. Drop the binary into the virtual drive when the board is connected on a PC through the STLink USB. Open a serial terminal over the STLink Virtual Com Port as explained in the UM2045 and you will see the menu .

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the binary for this demo is inside the X-CUBE-NFC3 package. You just need an X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 plugged onto a Nucleo board such as NUCLEO-L476RG. Drop the binary into the virtual drive when the board is connected on a PC through the STLink USB. Open a serial terminal over the STLink Virtual Com Port as explained in the UM2045 and you will see the menu .

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.