cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC Reader ST25R95

Dalik
Associate III

1. NFC ST25R95 Can I process if I don't use the MCU to control?

2. Can I boot up voltage to 10V for pin TX1 and TX2 for differential pair?

Best,

Dalik

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, 

In AN4974 (antenna matching network for ST29R391x device), In chapter 6.2.1 in Simulation S-parameter and Transition model, what is the tool used for simulation in this case?

Dalik_0-1697767310388.png

Best,

Dalik

Hi,

you can download the STSW-ST25R004 (Antenna Matching Tool for ST25R NFC/HF reader family) package to performs transient, AC, and S-parameter simulations of the calculated antenna schematic.

Rgds

BT

P.-S. see also answer in your duplicated post: https://community.st.com/t5/st25-nfc-rfid-tags-and-readers/antenna-design-simulation-tool-for-st25r391x-devices/td-p/600128

I would recommend to avoid duplicated requests. Thanks

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, 

My application used ST25R3916B for transmit power for the card only.

1. Is it possible to leave the EXT_LM pin unused or exclude external load modulation from my application?
2. Can I use the testing point only on the pin EXT_LM pin?
Best,
Dalik LIM

Dalik_0-1699232073226.png

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

it is recommended to avoid to duplicate post and to reuse already answered topics.  

An answer will be provided in your other post NFC reader ST25R3916B EXT_LM pin.

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.