cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use an X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 with an SMT32-Nucleo-L010RB

AMial.1
Associate

I need to drive a stepper motor with an X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 and the related expension package X-CUBE-SPN2 is only compatible with STM32-Nucleo-F072RB, STM32-Nucleo-F302R8 and STM32-Nucleo-F401RE. The problem is that i only have (and need to use) a STM32-Nucleo-L010RB board and i use STM32CubeIDE to develop my application.

So, is the X-CUBE-SPN2 package really not compatible with my board or it is only the exemples that have been developped for the 3 specific boards mantionned ? I am very new to these and i don't know how i could set my own exemple to work on my STM32-Nucleo-L010RB board. So if you have relevant links, it would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AMial.1​ and welcome to the Community �� ,

A similar question is already discussed here.

The X-Cube-SPN2 is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE, the NUCLEO-F302R8 or the NUCLEO-F072RB when connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.

The NUCLEO-L010RB is not supported by the X-CUBE-SPN2 software package.

For more information you can take a look to Getting started with X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1; two-axis stepper motor driver expansion board based on L6470 for STM32 Nucleo and Getting started with the X-CUBE-SPN2 two-axis stepper motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @AMial.1​ and welcome to the Community �� ,

A similar question is already discussed here.

The X-Cube-SPN2 is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE, the NUCLEO-F302R8 or the NUCLEO-F072RB when connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo.

The NUCLEO-L010RB is not supported by the X-CUBE-SPN2 software package.

For more information you can take a look to Getting started with X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1; two-axis stepper motor driver expansion board based on L6470 for STM32 Nucleo and Getting started with the X-CUBE-SPN2 two-axis stepper motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.