cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to video recording of the ST Seminar "Next-level motor spinning with a new generation of STM32 tools" on Wednesday, September 21, 2022. 1:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Time (United States).

Kmax18
Senior

If you have the link to the video recording of this seminar, please share it. Thanks you! (I could not access the online seminar and would like to watch the video.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JDeit.2, you can sign up for the motor control seminar again

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @Kmax18​,

Thank you for your question, but this is not a technical one.

However, there are two further sessions of Seminar Next-level motor spinning with a new generation of STM32 tools to which you can register 😉

I hope this post can help you; if so, consider to mark it as best answer by clicking the label "Select as Best".

I have one of P-NUCLEO-IHM03 motor control kit that I ordered from ST eStore a month ago. I registered last time of session at September 21, 2022 but I never get a link to join that session since I did not order the kit. Please let me know how can I register this coming further sessions of Seminar without to reorder a new kit.

Thanks!

Hi @JDeit.2​,

the members of this community are technical experts and will not be able to help you with this kind of inquiry.

I suggest to contact our ST sales office.

You can refine your search at LINK selecting "Sales Office and Representatives" and your country.

Hi @JDeit.2, you can sign up for the motor control seminar again

I got it and Thanks!