cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atollic 9.1.0 and Microsoft Devops connection

Jack Peacock_2
Senior III

As of Monday 2019-01-14 my Atollic 9.1.0 IDE has stopped working with Microsoft Devops as the cloud repo. I use the Microsoft TEE Eclipse plugin from Github, latest version. It's worked very well for the last three months, uploads, downloads, etc. Atollic projects are mapped through workspaces to coresponding Devops project and repo.

The TEE plugin in the Atollic IDE no longer connects to the cloud using access token, although I can login to Azure using the generated token from Eclipse/TEE. Does anyone else use this particular repo setup, and is their cloud connection still working? I suspect corporate IT has changed cloud settings regarding access tokens to authenticate to the Azure cloud. IRequests to the company devops admin are unanswered. I'm hoping some other STM32/Atollic/Devops user can confirm it's my problem and not something Microsoft or Eclipse related.

Jack Peacock

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jack Peacock_2
Senior III

Resolved: the cause was the expiration of the Devops credential. Eclipse TEE plugin does not show an error message for this. Instead it goes into an infinite login loop to the cloud. This appears to be a bug in the Team Explorer Everywhere (TEE) eclipse plugin that's never been fixed. From what I can see there's no mechanism to update credentials, and no way to get out of the plugin hanging Eclipse. Still not clear how to prevent this from happening.

I've never seen this problem with a local server using TEE, just the cloud version.

Jack Peacock

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jack Peacock_2
Senior III

Resolved: the cause was the expiration of the Devops credential. Eclipse TEE plugin does not show an error message for this. Instead it goes into an infinite login loop to the cloud. This appears to be a bug in the Team Explorer Everywhere (TEE) eclipse plugin that's never been fixed. From what I can see there's no mechanism to update credentials, and no way to get out of the plugin hanging Eclipse. Still not clear how to prevent this from happening.

I've never seen this problem with a local server using TEE, just the cloud version.

Jack Peacock