cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received some parts M95256-RDW6TP but body marking shows 556 we are trying to correlate if the right part was received. anywhere on website to locate info

AMacE.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierre P.
Senior III

@AMacE.1​ 

Date code K132 is from ST & means manufactured in 2021, week 32.

Data code 2045 is from Mouser. --> I think you should ask them what it corresponds.

BR

Pierre

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Seems consistent, any other letters? The Marking details have been poorly handled by the docs and this needs improving.

@Peter BENSCH​ please add this to the list of flagged documents

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/m95256-w.pdf

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AMacE.1
Associate II

0693W00000LzVhqQAF.jpg0693W00000LzVhvQAF.jpgi have attached images

Thanks @Community member​, for pointing me to this question.

@AMacE.1

• 556R8 is the correct marking for the ​M95256-RDW6TP
  • datecode on the device: 132 = YWW
  • datecode on the Mouser label: 2045 = does not match the dc of the device, needs to be clarified

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pierre P.
Senior III

@AMacE.1​ 

Date code K132 is from ST & means manufactured in 2021, week 32.

Data code 2045 is from Mouser. --> I think you should ask them what it corresponds.

BR

Pierre

AMacE.1
Associate II

Thank you much appreciated that you were able to assist us in this matter have a great day

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Great!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best under your preferred answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.