cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMU sensor

Daya
Associate II

Hi all, Is there any difference between LSM6DSV16x and LSM6DSV16xTR except the packaging?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Correct, that's what I wanted to express with the last statement.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Daya, to the community!

Correct, the packaging is the one and only difference.

Does it answer your question?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Daya
Associate II

Hi Peter BENSCH,

As per my understanding IMU will come with Tap reel or Tray packing. That only the difference between them. Am I right ?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Correct, that's what I wanted to express with the last statement.

Daya
Associate II

Hi Peter BENSCH,

Thank you so much for your immediate reply. Also one more question can we get 6DOF(Acc + Gyro only) quaternion (Game Rotation Vector) data from STVAL-MKBOXPRO?. Is there any example available? kindly share the link.

Hi @Daya

The question is a new topic, please create a new thread for it so that other Community readers don't get confused.

Thank you
/Peter