cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

component eletronic

VJM
Associate II

Please, i would like to know datasheet about this component. Someone could help me? because i need to change this component, and i can´t find it´s in my city.

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-11 at 14.14.09.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The type of marking does indeed suggest that it is a customised device to which and whose documentation only the respective customer has access, in your case Bosch. Unfortunately, only Bosch can help you - assuming they want to.
Good luck anyway!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Looks to be a D2PAK-2 MOSFET

Perhaps custom manufactured, what brand / model of equipment is this in?

@Peter BENSCH 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

bosch drill speed control

The type of marking does indeed suggest that it is a customised device to which and whose documentation only the respective customer has access, in your case Bosch. Unfortunately, only Bosch can help you - assuming they want to.
Good luck anyway!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok, I understand the situation, and polity of factory.

Thank you for information!
have nice weekend!

Yes, this would likely mean you'd need to cannibalise other boards for parts to replace this.

The voltages/currents involved might permit you to find an equivalent/over-spec'd device to replace or substitute.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Yes, i agree with you, i'll do it.

Thank you for information and your help!
have nice weekend!