AP239 Need help

Kaderdz
Associate II

Please help me to find equivalent to this IC AP239

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@Kaderdz The AP239 is a customised device to whose data and documents only that specific client has access. I'm sorry I can't give you a more positive answer.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Attach a large, clear and in focus image of the chip you're talking about, ideally in usage context.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
padawan
Senior

According to my crystal ball

padawan_0-1726031808172.png

hth

padawan

Ha76d0fb968324c4aba018ab695ae4b8aq.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.jpg

STMicroelectronics AP239TR

Ok, so I think it's the ST equivalent to this MOSFET, check lands and traces on a board it's used on.

https://www.ti.com/product/UCC27424

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Ok

I need to recalibrate my crystal ball.

padawan

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@Kaderdz The AP239 is a customised device to whose data and documents only that specific client has access. I'm sorry I can't give you a more positive answer.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SofLit
ST Employee

According to this thread, the datasheet is available under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.