cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Reset For Sensortile not (Sensortile.Box)

ACarl.3
Associate II

Hi, i have a problem with my sensortile. The kit that i have is the STEVAL-STLKT01V1. I think i have done a mess using the SMT32CubeProgrammer and now i have a sensortile that dosen't work or connect to bluetooth. The only things that i can do is to connect it to the Pc Software STM32CubeProgrammer, but i don't know what i have to do for a total reset for the sensortile.

Sorry for the question, I'm new to this world.

Regards

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi Alex @ACarl.3​ ,

don't worry for the question, everyone has to start somewhere =)

if you made a mess using STM32CubeProgrammer I assume you are using an STLink to program the SensorTile.

in this case you should go to ST web page for the SensorTile, on the tools and software tab, and download one of the function packs to program your board.

(I suggest to download the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS-1 to start)

then, you can find the binary for your board under Projects\STM32L476RG-SensorTile\Applications\ALLMEMS1\Binary, if you just want to program the sensortile with a precompiled code.

(the BL version of the binary is the one with the BootLoader, use that and start programming from address 0x8000000 with STM32CubeProgrammer)

I suggest to check out ST youtube page for some tutorials on how to start your coding journey =)

hope this helps,

Niccolò

p.s. if you found a solution to your problem, please, select a best answer to help other users with similar issues

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi Alex @ACarl.3​ ,

don't worry for the question, everyone has to start somewhere =)

if you made a mess using STM32CubeProgrammer I assume you are using an STLink to program the SensorTile.

in this case you should go to ST web page for the SensorTile, on the tools and software tab, and download one of the function packs to program your board.

(I suggest to download the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS-1 to start)

then, you can find the binary for your board under Projects\STM32L476RG-SensorTile\Applications\ALLMEMS1\Binary, if you just want to program the sensortile with a precompiled code.

(the BL version of the binary is the one with the BootLoader, use that and start programming from address 0x8000000 with STM32CubeProgrammer)

I suggest to check out ST youtube page for some tutorials on how to start your coding journey =)

hope this helps,

Niccolò

p.s. if you found a solution to your problem, please, select a best answer to help other users with similar issues

Thanks for the information Niccolò @niccolo.ruffini​ 

Another information that i would to say and that may could be helpful for someone is that to see my sensortile from device app ST BLE Sensor i have erased the cache memory of the app. Maybe was a bug of the app.

Hope this helps someone in my similar situations,

Alex

Hi Alex @ACarl.3​ ,

you're welcome =)

what version of app are you using?

If it is the latest I can provide feedback to the app team.

Niccolò

Hi @niccolo.ruffini​, the app version is the 4.11.0 for Android. I'm writing my thesis in computer engineering and for this i'm doing a lot of tests. If i found somthings else i will advise you =D

Alex