cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STHS34PF80 sensor with Nucleo_l073

PatrickS
Associate

I connected the MKI231KA board to the Nucleo-L073 board to test the STHS34PF80.
And I downloaded the PresenceDetection_STHS34PF80 example in the MEMS1 package.
Afterwards, I ran Unicleo-GUI and connected it to the COM port, but the data was not read Normally.
Do I need another setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @PatrickS ,

I have checked and I replicated your same issue, it's a bug in Unicleo-GUI that will be fixed in the next release. Thank you for notice me that.

In the meantime, you can switch to PresenceDetection_STHS34PF80 firmware and the data should not be zero.

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @PatrickS ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Can you share some photos of your setup and screenshots of what you are reading?

Thanks.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickS
Associate

Hi, @Federica Bossi

I'm sharing screen shot that I tested.

There is no change in user message data whether I connect  or disconnect the MKI231KA board.

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @PatrickS ,

I have checked and I replicated your same issue, it's a bug in Unicleo-GUI that will be fixed in the next release. Thank you for notice me that.

In the meantime, you can switch to PresenceDetection_STHS34PF80 firmware and the data should not be zero.

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.