cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-STWINKT1 Data Stream

GSumm.1
Associate II

I recently acquired a STEAL-STWINKT1. I'm looking to be able to stream all the raw data from all the sensors (Including the ultrasonic FFT) at the maximum sample rate for a fixed amount of time, specified by me, into a csv file. I have tried many of the test program however can't seem to figure out how this is possible. I was wondering whether you could advise?

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @GSumm.1​ , please check this thread if it can be of any help. There are different examples from the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 function pack that may cover your request. Regards

GSumm.1
Associate II

Hi Eleon,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried the functions from this pack. What I'm after is a program which just streams all the data from all the senors into a csv file. I've tried FP-IND-PREDMNT1, speficially the BLE project from here and I can stream some data, however, not all the data at once.

Using the STSW-STWINKT01_V1.3.1 I see this possible on the HSDatalog program however, It only seems to stream 2 sensors and I can't find the .json file where i can configure this to all sensors. Likewise, and more preferably (as i can see the raw data directly, rather than interpreting it through a json file), I see this is possible with the Serial_DataLog Program, this program however, doesn't stream the FFT data calculations and I can't locate the file to edit to show this.

Hopefully that makes more sense. Thanks again,

Gav

Hi Eleon,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried the functions from this pack. What I'm after is a program which just streams all the data from all the senors into a csv file. I've tried FP-IND-PREDMNT1, speficially the BLE project from here and I can stream some data, however, not all the data at once.

Using the STSW-STWINKT01_V1.3.1 I see this possible on the HSDatalog program however, It only seems to stream 2 sensors and I can't find the .json file where i can configure this to all sensors. Likewise, and more preferably (as i can see the raw data directly, rather than interpreting it through a json file), I see this is possible with the Serial_DataLog Program, this program however, doesn't stream the FFT data calculations and I can't locate the file to edit to show this.

Hopefully that makes more sense. Thanks again,

Gav