cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box PRO SWD not connect target!!!

michelemancini2
Associate III

Hi, I purchased the SensorTile.box PRO sensor, but I can't develop because it doesn't connect to the STLINK V2-1, in the datasheet it says:

1.jpg

I connect adapter STEVALMK1 (that was inside the kit) with STLINK V2-1

But I have the following error

2.jpg

the documentation is really bland

4 REPLIES 4
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @michelemancini2 ,

May I ask you for some photo of the connections (STEVALMK1+STLink+board) and the version of STMcube programmer?

Also, did you try to update the STLink drivers?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

If I use the latest STLink firmware, I use STLink of the "Nucleo F401RE". In the datasheet it says that it is possible to use stlink from the Nucleo dev board.
This is the connection

1.jpg2.jpg

Piranha
Chief II

Cannot you see that the ST-LINK Utility is deprecated? Also update the ST-LINK firmware!

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @michelemancini2 ,

As said by @Piranha is correct. I suggest you an update of ST-LINK, driver update and an update of cubeprogrammer. Then disconnect and reconnect all.

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.