cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Board fails test due to use of LSM6DS3TR-C. Can someone help me with detailed comparison of LSM6DS3TR & LSM6DS3TR-C?

TTanm.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
odesc
Associate II

Hello Eleon,

Thanks for the proposal; in fact this was an issue with the TAP_CFG register (a new bit has been created, MSB of this register, which must be set to 1 in order to validate all the interrupts...).

Have a nice day !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TTanm.1​ , which kind of failure are you facing? Please note that the two part numbers are slightly different, starting from the WHO_AM_I (0Fh) register: for LSM6DS3 the register value is 69h, while LSM6DS3TR-C is 6Ah (this could turn back into an issue if you are using the Unico-GUI software). Moreover, the mechanical performances are slightly different: are you facing different behavior between the two part numbers on the same application? Regards

odesc
Associate II

Hello,

I have also a problem when replacing the LSM6DS3 with the LSM6DS3TR-C : the INT1 pad of the LSM6DS3TR-C is never set to '1', whatever kind of interrupt I configure.

The INT1 pad is configured in push-pull.

Do you have any idea about this problem?

Thank you !

HI @odesc​ ,

did you try setting the INT1 pin in open-drain configuration?

-Eleon

odesc
Associate II

Hello Eleon,

Thanks for the proposal; in fact this was an issue with the TAP_CFG register (a new bit has been created, MSB of this register, which must be set to 1 in order to validate all the interrupts...).

Have a nice day !

Glad to see you solved your issue!

-Eleon