cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPSS22DF accuracy between -15°C and 60°C

ljm
Associate III

Hi

I'm currently using your LPS22DFmodule to measure pressure and I saw in the datasheet that the temperature accuracy is  ±1.5 °C (T = 0 to 80°C). My working range is between -15°C and 60°C. Could you please give me the accuracy of this sensor in the range -15 to 65°C?

14 REPLIES 14

hi @Federica Bossi 

Thanks for replying,

I've seen that I can use it between -45°C and 80°C but I need its accuracy in this range? the range of my application is -15°C to 60°C and I need a temperature accuracy that doesn't exceed 2°C.

You can take a temperature sensor or a reference sensor and measure the temperature and than compared the obtained results with those given by the LPS22DF.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Federica Bossi

thanks for replying,

yes, i tested 10 samples of LPS22DF at the range (-15°C to 0°C) and i founded that there is 2 samples that  its accuracy temperature exceeded 2°C

Thanks

Hi @Federica Bossi 

thanks for replying,

yes, i tested 10 samples of LPS22DF at the range (-15°C to 0°C) and i founded that there is 2 samples that  its accuracy temperature exceeded 2°C

Thanks

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @ljm ,

We tested few parts and I confirm you that the accuracy was around 2°C but consider that we considered a limited number of pcs and thus this value can't be guaranteed in production.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.