cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect and configure AMICAM(HW and SW: "microphone streaming") for recording 4 microphones ?

JJérô.1
Associate II

Hello,0693W00000NqZKSQA3.jpgI have connected my amicam1 with the nucleo L476RG and 2 IMP23ABSU (from STEVAL MIC007V1) on respectively M3 and M4 of AMICAM1.

I used the microphone streaming example ( from memsmic1 V5-6) and configure amicam1_conf.h with modifying AUDIO_IN_CHANNELS to 4 and AUDIO_IN_SAMPLING_FREQUENCY to 96000.

No problems in compilation but impossible to see and record 4 channels (MO1, MO2, M3 and M4) with audacity !

What are my problems ?

Thanks for the help.

Jérôme

1 REPLY 1
E.YIGIT
Associate

I have the same problem with same boards and example project. Only difference i use audition software so in setting i can see what is audio device sampling frequency for input also i can define multi channel input.

About hardware i open sb57 jumper on nucleo and close J2 on amicam make it work with amicam mics. For steval-mic007 open sb24 and sb26 then close sb23 and sb25 i can use (imp23absu) 2 microphone record works perfectly. (using switch JP5 to E5V and amicam usb connector)

It is supposed to work on AUDIO_IN_SAMPLING_FREQUENCY 9600 with 4 microphones as it is says on UM1901 document also i change 2 line bellow

#define AUDIO_IN_MICS       AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC1 | AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC2

with

AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC1 | AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC2 | AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC3 | AUDIO_IN_ANALOG_MIC4

but seems driver fail...

even just changing AUDIO_IN_SAMPLING_FREQUENCY to 96000 or 16000 (default value on amicam1_audio.h) for 2 microphones without changing anything else usb driver doesnt work. i guess something missing on the usb device configuratiıons.

did you get any success about it ?