cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the data from the IMP34DT05 microphone on STEVAL-STWINKT1 board ?

PDont.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PDont.1​ ,

You can start from the X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 firmware function pack, ad in particular from the Microphones_Streaming example in the \Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-STWIN\Demonstration\Microphones_Streaming folder.

The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT06J, same as IMP34DT05) and analog microphones (MP23ABS1), and USB streaming of the recorded signals.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PDont.1​ ,

You can start from the X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 firmware function pack, ad in particular from the Microphones_Streaming example in the \Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-STWIN\Demonstration\Microphones_Streaming folder.

The software runs on the STM32 and includes drivers and middleware for audio data acquisition from MEMS digital microphones (MP34DT06J, same as IMP34DT05) and analog microphones (MP23ABS1), and USB streaming of the recorded signals.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​ ,

Thanks for the reply, I'll go ahead and look into the solution provided and let you know if I have any further queries.