cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blog.st.com

Evelina CAMILLERI
ST Employee

We’ve just announced the launch of a new sensor unit called SensorTile.box. It is a flexible IoT Plug and Play module to jumpstart sensor-to-cloud IoT applications.

Find out what you can do with the SensorTile.box by reading our blogpost at  https://blog.st.com/sensortile-box-sensor/

Grab yours to get started!

Follow this new topic! More to come ... 

0690X000008BOslQAG.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
DWeis
Associate II

I just got one sensorTile.box. How can I connect it to a PC (Window 10 based) for downloading sensor's data?

David

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

​Hi David, when you select an App from your smartphone, after the automatic downloading of the FW on the SensorTile.box you can select Start logging and then send you a mail with the datalog attached. You can also select the Data recorder app and that enables you to download of the data stream on your PC by USB cable or Bluetooth. Regards

Thx
How and from where can I download to my PC the data rec app?
David Weisman
Co-founder & CEO

​You can download the app from here (STBLESensor). Regards

Thx, will try
David Weisman
Co-founder & CEO
Just tried and still it’s not clear.
We would like to record, by the Sensortile.box, sensors info and then to download it to our PC (what should I install and run on the PC?) via USB.
Can I config the box from the PC as well? Do I need any added HW (and SW?) or I am just connecting a USB cable between the box and my Laptop?
David
David Weisman
Co-founder & CEO

​You could interface the box directly from your PC using the Unicleo-GUI - and related SW and HW. However, the related FW is not publicly ready now but will be soon available. Regards

I got in the Unicelo that message: “Port: COM4 Successfully Opened�?, but nothing I can do after…..
David Weisman
Co-founder & CEO

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​  is the FW soon to be released?