cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L4CX meaning of CalibrationData

YChen.9
Associate II

Hi,

I would like to know the meaning of each data in the L4CX calibration data(VL53LX_CalibrationData_t in API), because there is a lot of data for this IC, and I would like to confirm the status of the calibration from the data.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello 

You can consider them as not important values.

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello,
Did you have a look to the UM2923

Do you need more information ?

Best regards

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hi, Anne

Yes, I found a part of the notes from the manual, but I don't think it's very detailed. There are some values  not defined. So I would like to know the meaning of  all values.
Or are those undefined values unimportant?

Thank you

Hello 

You can consider them as not important values.