cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L1CB single shot fail

nicolas
Associate III

Hello,

I'm using a VL53L1CB with X-CUBE-TOF1 but when i try to use the blocking one shot mode, i always get 0 target.

If i use the blocking continuous mode, the first measure will always return 0 target and only the second measure will return a target.

The workaround is not ideal because it use 3 times more energy than the failing one shot (~1.8mC vs ~0.6mC).

Is there something special to do to make the one shot mode working correctly ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello

We identified the issue and it will be fixed in the next release of the package planned for end of the year. Sorry for the delay.
Best regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello

We identified the issue and it will be fixed in the next release of the package planned for end of the year. Sorry for the delay.
Best regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hello,

Thank you for providing me via email a fix for the X-CUBE-TOF1 3.3.0. The first measure is now working.

Best regards,

Nicolas