cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do we get batches for everything? This is really annoying

t.decker
Senior II

Just got a batch for giving my second Kudo since this new software is online. I already got one for my first login and also for the second login... and a lot more... as all of you. Are we grown up people here or is this kindergarten?

Instead of creating more primitive batch targets ST could fix the "Remember me on this computer" checkbox. It never worked for me. Sometimes I have to login like 4 times a day. Or fix the current Firefox refresh-bug, which make it almost impossible to use this forum. And I think half of the images in my posts where lost during the transition.

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.
8 REPLIES 8
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Legacy message: ‎2023-06-27 12:44 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry you find the current badges strategy overwhelming. We will review the current strategy and consider potential changes regularly. 

Regarding the Firexfox bug, this is a bigger issue and is being tackled. Hopefully we will have a solution soon. 

Thanks, 
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Alexander Czajor
Community manager
Community manager

@t.decker 

Thanks for your inputs. We have fixed the Firefox issue. If you have the opportunity, maybe you can confirm. That would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks and don't hesitate to reach out in case you have further issues. 

Hi @Alexander Czajor, yes Firefox issue is fixed now.

When this account seems to be inactive, try @tdecker2 - ST can't change mail addresses, so I had to create a new account.

Now this is bizarre:

You earned the
Login 100 badge

So, the reason why forum nags with the logouts is that we can be "rewarded" with this?

JW

Hello @waclawek.jan ,

The current Inactivity time (minutes) before auto-logoff is 45 min and it is not related to the ranking structure. 

Please share what time window would be appropriate and I will see what we can do about it. 

Thanks,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The Sun came up this morning for at least the 20,000 th time in a row..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi @Lina DABASINSKAITE, when I select the "Remember me on this computer." checkbox, I expect to stay logged in forever on this computer (until I delete all my cookies or you switch to a new forum software 😁).

Hi @t.decker ,

I requested the changes for a "stay signed" status. I will update the rule once it will be available for us. 

BR,
Lina