cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Invalid HTML" errors on posting a message.

SRobertJames
Associate

I'm trying to post a question but keep getting the following error:

"Correct the highlighted errors and try again."

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

There is no HTML in the message and no other highlights that I see. But when I click "Post", i get the same message over and over.  I've tried deleting the code I pasted in, but still get the same problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hi @SRobertJames

Welcome to the ST Community and thanks for reporting this. Could you please share the content you are trying to post? I will have it investigated. 

Thanks,
Lina - ST Community team

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Should probably log from an ST scripting side.

See the error occasionally, and is transitory, push to post again, and it does.

If you've watched the scripting from the editor sometimes you see it render the post in HTML codes, and then it resolves into more classic form.

Generally it is just text typed in, no particular formatting of post or special features.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Failed with this error when I edited, and pasted in the memcpy() line.  https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-embedded-software/uart-dma-multiple-transmissions-receptions-failure/td-p/606833

Pulled the formatting, which I didn't care for, but upon first submission gave the HTML error, clicked Post again and it succeeded.

ie I did a cut-n-paste from a Code Box in a prior message. Basically a single line, but the Code Box formatting followed the line.