cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum migration lost code formatting

I've noticed that for example in https://stcommunity.st.com/t5/stm32-mcu-products/word-select-frequency-when-i2s-format-is-setting-to-pcm/m-p/478129 the inserted code is flowed instead of formatted as code.

ST, can this please be fixed?

@Legacy member 

23 REPLIES 23
Legacy member
Not applicable
Legacy member
Not applicable

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

I reported the search inconsistencies. However, when I applied your actions, I did not get any error. Could you please add a screenshot? 

Thanks, 
Lina - ST Community Team (New profile @Lina_DABASINSKAITE )

Legacy member
Not applicable

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

The move of the @Tesla DeLorean post was a mistake. It is back to public channel: 
How do I get a more dense view of threads / posts - STMicroelectronics Community

Please create individual threads better for different issues as it will be easier to follow up this way.

Thanks, 

Lina_DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @waclawek.jan , 

After the investigation, I discovered that there no automated way to retrieve the format of this post, therefore it was done manually. I you would notice any other inconsistencies, please post in the thread and we will take a look. 

BR,

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.