cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-AI issue of Validation on Desktop with validation input s and outputs

AAli.2
Associate II

I am trying to get the accuracy of the model by validating of desktop. But when I provide npz files for Validation inputs and outputs it gives me an error as shown in the screenshot. When I give only one1 npz file validates successfully but cannot give accuracy because of no output data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

As stated in the documentation if you provide an npz with the input and the output just use the --vi option 

-vi/valinput indicates the custom test data set which must be used. If not defined an internal self-generated random data set is used (refer to [METRIC], “Input validation files” section) - Optional
-vo/valoutput indicates the expected custom output values. If the data are already provided in a simple file ('*.npz') through the '-vi' option this argument is skipped - Optional

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

As stated in the documentation if you provide an npz with the input and the output just use the --vi option 

-vi/valinput indicates the custom test data set which must be used. If not defined an internal self-generated random data set is used (refer to [METRIC], “Input validation files” section) - Optional
-vo/valoutput indicates the expected custom output values. If the data are already provided in a simple file ('*.npz') through the '-vi' option this argument is skipped - Optional

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.