cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting STEVAL-MKI109V3 to other motherboard

SRodr.4
Associate II

Hello, I would like to know what possibilities the STEVAL-MKI109V3 has for connecting to other motherboards. From what I understand, this board (STEVAL-MKI109V3) is used a bridge between a sensor, for example, the LSM6DSOX, and a PC, but I would like to know if it can also be used as a bridge between the sensor and another motherboard in order to develop, for example, a solution involving IoT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @SRodr.4 ,

STEVAL-MKI109V3 is a board that uses commands to talk with the PC (a list of available commands can be found by sending the *help command), so if you program a motherboard to send those commands, you can totally connect with it, opening a VCOM port for receiving the output data

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @SRodr.4 ,

STEVAL-MKI109V3 is a board that uses commands to talk with the PC (a list of available commands can be found by sending the *help command), so if you program a motherboard to send those commands, you can totally connect with it, opening a VCOM port for receiving the output data

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò