cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSM and Sensor Fusion

FKara.3
Senior

Hello,

This article explains how to use sensor fusion and FSM in the UNICO-GUI. How can we utilize FSM and sensor fusion features in Arduino? Could you please clarify how we can effectively utilize unico-GUI in our diverse applications with Arduino?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,

Consider lsm6dsv16x_fsm_sflp_asc.ucf available on GitHub repository.  After ensuring that I2C/SPI comm protocol is working as expected on your platform, you can perform those writings in your Arduino host. Then, you can read data coming from SFLP which are available in the FIFO (for further details, refer to AN5763).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RhSilicon
Lead

I found this list of videos, and the last video (number 14, mentions "Arduino") but I don't know if it is related to your need.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnMKNibPkDnHPjJKRZeXCIyrHwZJctvAI

Thank you for responding. I am familiar with the video you mentioned, however, it doesn't fully address my inquiry. Specifically, I am inquiring about LSM6dsv16X which includes not only FSM but also sensor fusion.

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,

Consider lsm6dsv16x_fsm_sflp_asc.ucf available on GitHub repository.  After ensuring that I2C/SPI comm protocol is working as expected on your platform, you can perform those writings in your Arduino host. Then, you can read data coming from SFLP which are available in the FIFO (for further details, refer to AN5763).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @Federica Bossi,

Thank you so much for your clarification. Is it possible to add an example of this FSM and SFLP configuration in the STduino GitHub library (https://github.com/stm32duino/LSM6DSV16X/tree/main/src). I believe that helps me and otherr users a lot.