Automotive MCUs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to install your Root Certificate in StellarStudio JRE

When installing some StellarStudio  plugins http://*.srxstudio.org , you can meet the issue : sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed  It is typical IT Issue :face_screaming_in_fear:  in each corporate company. “"Path bui...

StellarStudio SR5E1 support is open to the mass market !

Dear all,   We are thrilled to announce that as of today, March 1st, 2024, SR5E1 device support in StellarStudio is available to the mass market !   This means that any user can effortlessly download the official StellarStudio installation packag...

preview.png

Resolved! Help using the ADC

Posted on January 29, 2016 at 16:16 Good morning, I am trying to activate and use tha A/D converter. After activating the peripheral, I proceed to set the register in this way: ADC0.NCMR0.R = 0b00000000000000001111111111...

Inaccessible registers from source or with sfr

Posted on January 27, 2016 at 11:32Good morning,working with the universal debbuger on the dicscovery board with SPC56EL60L3, I have this error: various registers seem inaccesible to me. If I try to monitor them with SFR, I don't see the values, but...

Code flash

Posted on January 15, 2016 at 10:49I want to protect the flash on SPC560 MCU. I came across few terms like Shadow flash and its use. I have used C90LC Flash drive to access data flash. Can I use the same driver for shadow flash also? I see few bits ...

ssk by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compability issues with UDE

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 16:17I'm using the MPC5643L from nxp on the modular+minimodule board. Do you know if it is possible to program it with  http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF258744  using the UDE debugger? I apparently can connect b...

simone by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not make eMIOS1 working on SPC564B74

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 11:03Hello,I’m trying since more than a week to determine why is eMIOS1 not working on my SPC564B74L7. I’m now really out of idea and I need your support!First I would like to submit you what I think is a bug. See icu_b...

SPC56L-Discovery software examples to download

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 10:15Good morning to everyone.I have been provided with the SPC56L- Discovery Board and I am waiting for the activation of the license for the jtag debugger. In the meantime I wanted to begin studying examples of code i...

Censorship with UDE STK

Posted on January 21, 2016 at 07:18Hello,Has anyone tried using Censorship feature with UDE-STK tool? I see the 'Check' button under the 'Protection/BMI' tab, always disabled. When it gets enabled?How do I verify the password protection?Your earlies...

ssk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Protecting Flash

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 10:05Hello Erwan,For one of the posts, you mentioned about setting following registers along with the accompanying underlined statement. Can you please explain the underlined statement in detail?If both CW and SC regist...

ssk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self-Test Control Unit RAM test type

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 17:06Good morning,I have a techincal question regarding the Self Test Control Unit of  SPC56EL60 microcontrollers.It seems from the documentation that the unit performs various types of self-tests for the micro, includi...

Using two FlexPWM modules with RPC56EL70L5 (SPC56EL70L5)

Posted on January 14, 2016 at 10:48Hi,I am evaluating the use of RPC56EL70L5 to control two BLDC motors, using a FlexPWM module for each motor.The datasheet of the SPC56EL70L5 states that the second FlexPWM is not connected to the pins of the packag...

davide23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos