cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear comrades! Please tell me how do I install a Patch_CubeF1 1.8.3 for STM32Cube FW_F1 ? I am working offline and I have no ability to use net. I have downloaded and installed the 1.8.0 pack but I do not know how to install the patch.

APlot.1
Associate II

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Just copy the contents of the zip file to your STM32Cube_FW_F1_xyz folder while letting existing files be overwritten.

That's really it.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @APlot.1​ 

Welcome to the STM32 Community 🙂

If I well understand your question, you have downloaded the STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32F1 and you want to complete the installation in STM32CubeMX.

In this case you can  select Help > Manage embedded software packages to open the Embedded Software Packages Manager :

0693W000008GX37QAG.pngChoose “From Local ...�?, then browse to select the zip file of the desired STM32Cube MCU package that has been previously downloaded. An integrity check is performed on the file to ensure that it is fully supported by STM32CubeMX. The package is marked in green when the version installed matches the latest version available from www.st.com .

For more details about the different features of STM32CubeMX tool please check the User Manual.

When your question is answered, please click on the Select as Best button on my reply . This will help other members of the community find this solution more quickly.

Otherwise feel free to raise any feedback.

Khouloud.

Thank you very much - now I am able to generate code.

One thing ramained - I have to manually show Cube the way to the repositor and it do not see it in update manager...

The repository drive/directory is in the product settings. By default it will be under your User directory

The "From Local" will prompt you for the location of the files you downloaded elsewhere, say for example you have them on your USB Flash stick, F:

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you very much that helped me well.

You're awesome, thank you.

I don't understand why ST has still not fixed this BUG.