cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the project files for the H757?

BAtti.48
Associate II

I ordered the STM32H757 EVAL expecting to have some example projects but when you download the H7 package there is nothing that is ready to go for the H757.  The H7 package only has the H747.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Uwe Bonnes
Principal II

Use the H757 as an H747. They are the same chip, with crypto enabled on the H757. Only actualy using crypto needs special consideration.

And b.t.w. , having a title for the post and a text as most other posts is good habit.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Uwe Bonnes
Principal II

Use the H757 as an H747. They are the same chip, with crypto enabled on the H757. Only actualy using crypto needs special consideration.

And b.t.w. , having a title for the post and a text as most other posts is good habit.

Projects for the STM32H757I-EVAL, really..

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\CRYP\CRYP_AESGCM

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H747I-EVAL\Examples\HASH\HASH_SHA224SHA256_DMA

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

My apologies. First time posting here. Thank you for the response. I figured I needed to use the H747 but had no luck compiling and flashing it to the H757 eval. I've never used the examples before. I always just start from scratch but since this board is new and I've never worked with external flash / ram I wanted to work with the examples first. I take it I at least have to make some changes in the compiler and compile for the H757. It's not as simple just compiling the H747 and flashing it to the H757? Importing these projects into system workbench looks really messy. Like I said I have never used example projects before.

>  It's not as simple just compiling the H747 and flashing it to the H757?

Yes, that simple.

CubeIDE can help importing examples created for the System workbench.

See the Fine Manual, UM2609, page 92.

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00629856-stm32cubeide-user-guide-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Select "Import STM32ube example".

-- pa