cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to read the answers to a community question.

JMatt
Associate II

Specifically,

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkXz9SAF/lis3dh-interrupt-int1-mode-not-firing

I'm loged in but all that is shown is the question and a notice that the "This question is closed."

Does that mean the question was never answered? Closed questions are no longer viewable? What am I missing? I'm using Chromium on Ubuntu and I've tried Firefox with same result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zombie thread from 3.5 years ago, from a single post user. Google does a better job indexing things.

There might be better user community at this point, so rather than "me too" zombies best to post a question of your own with complete context. ST doesn't have a heavy presence here, and probably won't have specific code of Nordic Semi devices.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Piranha
Chief II

The topics, that have a date like "Posted on April 07, 2017 at 08:14" on top, are from a previous forum system and were migrated as closed. And yes - that topic was never answered.

Zombie thread from 3.5 years ago, from a single post user. Google does a better job indexing things.

There might be better user community at this point, so rather than "me too" zombies best to post a question of your own with complete context. ST doesn't have a heavy presence here, and probably won't have specific code of Nordic Semi devices.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
JMatt
Associate II

Thank you.