cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infinite loop raised by the wwdg

idrissmc
Associate II

the line in green is an infinite loop for the wwdg, how it comes? the line contains while

0693W000002lbK0QAI.png

12 REPLIES 12

Need to double check variable is volatile, and the code is not being optimized.

Review why code setting lcd_sync isn't firing, likely an interrupt or callback. Check initialization and clocking.

You'd probably want to refactor this to have a timeout.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I checked it; the variable is volatile, the optimization is none(-0). how to refactor this to have a timeout? before that line, the lcd_sync is initialized to 0, so the while will be infinite? but I don't see the purpose of this line

It is waiting for a VSYNC interrupt flagging with this variable. If working properly you should get an interrupt every 50 Hz (60, 30 or whatever the refresh rate is)

>>how to refactor this to have a timeout?

Record time at entry, and limit loop iterations by bounding the time from entry to exit.

ah, then maybe in CubeMX i have to set the interruption to some peripheral, I mean the LTDC but it's set

I think relying on CubeMX to do anything more than superficial framing is probably a mistake.

Is fp_vision_display.c yours?

You'd need something tickling the HAL callback methods

void LTDC_IRQHandler(void)

{

HAL_LTDC_IRQHandler(&LtdcHandle);

}

no it's a commun file in the H747I project.

where can I put this method? I check it in the stm32f7xx_it.c and it's there

idrissmc
Associate II

hello @Community member​ ,

I got this message now: no source available for ".." as shown in the figure. how can I solve it please?

0693W000002liGeQAI.png

Inspect the disassembly/registers at fault

Check what hsdram1() is doing, and what it is passing into ai_platform_network_process()

Find libraries and source for AI stuff if necessary, but likely some memory not properly initialized, or bad pointers handed in

I think, because that function doesn't have a definition, it's only in a .h file, but I saw that there's a lib folder which contains :NetworkRuntime512_CM7_GCC.a, I think there's something there to link with it. It's like a .dll, linking at runtime. 0693W000002liXBQAY.png

0693W000002liXGQAY.png