cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update CubeIDE from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 instead of 1.4.1

grzeslawm
Associate II

Hi,

all my co-workers work with CubeIDE 1.3.1 (with embedded MX 6.5.1). Because we share our projects I want to install the same version of IDE and MX.

I already install CubeIDE 1.3.0 (which i found on ST site) and try to update it to 1.3.1.

But only version I could update to is 1.4.1.

I have choose Window -> Preferences -> Install/Update -> 'Show all versions of available software' and after that when I choose Help -> Check for updates, 3 new updates are available (1.3.1, 1.4.0 and 1.4.1). But no matter which one I choose the newest version (1.4.1) is installed.

What can I do to install proper version of IDE. The stand-alone installer is only for version 1.3.0 (which I already installed)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Richards
Associate II

ST should provide complete, packaged downloads of all versions of their software so you know exactly what you are installing instead of fuzzy, don't really know what you are going to get internet updates.

Yes, ST should provide all packages, but it doesn't. You can download only 1.3.0 and 1.4.0 packages (these with major changes). But 1.3.0 is to old to properly open the projekt, and 1.4.0 is to "new" and you must migrate project to this version. These two version are unacceptable for me.

Thank you very much.

You save my day :).

It works for me and for now everything is OK