cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dev kit and roadmap for CR95HF

Jhern.1
Associate II

Hello,

I have used the dev kit PLUG-CR95HF-B for the CR95HF, but it seems not to be available anymore.

I want to use it for a new development and I need to confirm some points before.

What is the roadmap for CR95HF?

What is the ercommended devkit for CR95HF?

Regards, Ramon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Ramon,

The CR95HF is now part of the ST25R reader family. It supports the RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) from the ST25R reader family that simplifies the development of applications by encapsulating device and protocol details.

For new development, you can use the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 board on top of a NUCLEO-64 (such as NUCLEO-L476RG). I would also recommend to base your software on X-CUBE-NFC3 that provides the RF/NFC abstraction layer for the CR95HF/ST25R95.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Ramon,

The CR95HF is now part of the ST25R reader family. It supports the RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) from the ST25R reader family that simplifies the development of applications by encapsulating device and protocol details.

For new development, you can use the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 board on top of a NUCLEO-64 (such as NUCLEO-L476RG). I would also recommend to base your software on X-CUBE-NFC3 that provides the RF/NFC abstraction layer for the CR95HF/ST25R95.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.