cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I bought the ST25RU3993-EVAL board to read tags. I would like to know if I can use any uart interface to send all tags scanned this board? Secondly, do you have any command / way to wake up the board without using the GUI? Thanks in Advance

AGasc.1
Associate
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PM.1
Associate II

You can try waking up the board using Hercules software. The DTR and RST pin needs to be enabled alternatively to Wake up the device. When the board is connected to PC it will be in boot mode. By Turning On DTR pin and Toggling RST pin will wake up the board.

To get the tag details through uart one way is you have to give the commands to read tags from PC through USB to uart (in build in eval board). Other way is to modify the firmware they have given.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PM.1
Associate II

You can try waking up the board using Hercules software. The DTR and RST pin needs to be enabled alternatively to Wake up the device. When the board is connected to PC it will be in boot mode. By Turning On DTR pin and Toggling RST pin will wake up the board.

To get the tag details through uart one way is you have to give the commands to read tags from PC through USB to uart (in build in eval board). Other way is to modify the firmware they have given.