cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M24LR-Discovery Transceiver Control Via MatLab?

BMcKe.1
Associate

I am adding NFC configuration and energy harvesting capabilities to a product using the M24LR04E-R EEPROM. I purchased the M24LR-Discovery kit so that I could use the transceiver in a proof of concept before developing something on a larger scale.

I have played around with the M24LRxx Application to read and write data to the EEPROM, and everything works well. I would like to develop a script in MatLab to do the same thing, before eventually implementing that in a custom windows application.

I am just wondering if this is possible and, if so, how to establish communications between the transceiver and MatLab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

we have no experience on how to develop software using MathLab. Anyway, to drive M24LR-Discovery kit, you will need to record CR95HFDll.dll file in your workspace and declare functions included in. You will then need to use this functions to connect, disconnect, select RF protocol and send RF frames.

We have posted some examples (Visual Basic / C) to understand how to manage it (included CR95HF.h file). Application note AN3954 will help you to manage functions (in & out parameters).

AN3954 and VB/C source code examples :

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-95hf002.html#

Best regards

NFC/RFID customer support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

we have no experience on how to develop software using MathLab. Anyway, to drive M24LR-Discovery kit, you will need to record CR95HFDll.dll file in your workspace and declare functions included in. You will then need to use this functions to connect, disconnect, select RF protocol and send RF frames.

We have posted some examples (Visual Basic / C) to understand how to manage it (included CR95HF.h file). Application note AN3954 will help you to manage functions (in & out parameters).

AN3954 and VB/C source code examples :

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/st25-nfc-rfid-software/stsw-95hf002.html#

Best regards

NFC/RFID customer support