cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different slider interactions for two different sliders

JBlackann
Associate III

0693W000001cTrsQAE.png0693W000001cTrnQAE.pngGood day,

I am trying to make an application that has two sliders that can be used to modify both a control value and feedback value. When I try to create an interaction for the Control Slider using the Trigger as Slider Adjustment confirmed, I was able to make one. I then went to make an interaction for the Feedback slider using the Trigger as Slider Adjustment confirmed. For each interaction, I had selected the appropriate slider. Going back to the Control slider, it appeared to have all of the same settings that I had configured for the Feedback slider. If I changed the settings for Control slider, then the Feedback slider would have the same exact settings as the Control. It seems that I cannot create two different slider interactions that use different Triggers. Please see the attached images.

I am using TouchGFX 4.13 and STM32CubeIDE 1.31.

Has anyone had success with creating an application with two sliders and tow different interactions?

Thanks for any assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
JBlackann
Associate III

Apologizes, I am an idiot. I was thinking I had to click on a widget and then I would see the interaction for that widget, not all the interactions on that particular screen. My app seems to be working now.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Martin Stig STISSING
ST Employee

Thanks a lot for your input @JBlackann​.

No need to apologize, and for what it's worth I do not suspect that you are an idiot 🙂

The usage pattern you are describing - selecting a widget and going to the interactions tab also seems natural to me.

We will strive to make it more evident which screens/widgets/... are involved in interactions.