cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am very new on this touchgfx and smt32. I am now testing with Nextion display and Arduino with ktype sensors and infrared sensors and controlling several relays and switches.

UOzde
Associate

Hi, 

I am very new on this touchgfx and smt32.

I am now testing with Nextion display and Arduino with ktype sensors and infrared sensors and controlling several relays and switches.

But i want to make things professional. So on internet i get on touchgfx and stm32.

Can someone help me with the answers of the next questions:

- i want to use 5" capacitive touch display.

- i want to make may design with touchgfx designer and upload to touch display

- which 5" display can i buy that i can connect to touchgfx designer to upload my design?

- i want to be able to control my "220vac 4A relays" , "12vdc relays", 12v led switches, ktype sensors, Infrared temperature 4-20ma sensors etc.

- what do i need to buy ( controller, relay sytems etc like arduino ) to build my controlling of my relays and sensors?

Thanks advance.

KR

U. Ozdemir

2 REPLIES 2
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @UOzde​,

Generally, TouchGFX is hardware agnostic - You can use any display, for instance. So i can't really help you with a BOM for your project, but i'll gladly help you with the integration with TouchGFX.

/Martin

Dear Martin,

I was on short holiday so i could not react earlier. Thanks a lot for your reaction.

Martin, i have looked and read a lot about touchgfx. I realy like this tool.

Martin, i am happy tot you can help me. I have downloaded the touchgfx designer and made some buttons screens etc. It realy works easy.

I can code little bit but not enough to realize what i want. I can make the needed png files, buttons, screen switches etc.

Can you help me with this touchgfx project? Like first making it understandable for me how the touchgfx integrates with the stm32 controllers or custom stm32 controller. And helping me with the needed coding.

How can we make a one to one contact ( whatsapp, mail, skype etc ) to talk about our project?

KR,

U. Ozdemir