cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[OpenAMP] Cannot initialize ttyRPMRSG0 configuration

TClar.18
Associate II

I am programming a STM32MP157C-DK2 board using System Workbench. I have been able to run the OpenAMP_TTY_echo example project without trouble. Then I created a new project and generated OpenAMP middleware from CubeMX. No trouble while compiling and uploading the firmware. But I have been able to test the firmware because of this error (see image below).

0690X000009YwgxQAC.png

Am I missing something? Please share any hint that could help!

Thanks,

Tristan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ 

/dev/ttyRPMSG0 is only created after call to VIRT_UART_Init(&huart0) ... which is not part of code generated automatically by CubeMX.

Hope it help,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
djimel
Associate II

Hello, I tried it on my PC it works well, I think you have to try it with System Workbench for STM32.

1- Connect the card to the PC

2- Download the firmware

3- Open the console on the serial device0690X000009Yx8wQAC.png

I also tried it with SSH instead of the System Workbench console.

And it works:

0690X000009Yx91QAC.png

Thank you

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ 

/dev/ttyRPMSG0 is only created after call to VIRT_UART_Init(&huart0) ... which is not part of code generated automatically by CubeMX.

Hope it help,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.