cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It seems that the "knowledgeable people" on this site do not answer anybody's questions. Everything show zero answers.

CLang.13
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3

>>It seems that the "knowledgeable people" on this site do not answer anybody's questions. Everything show zero answers.

Most of them don't use CubeMX, and none of them are paid, working support forums is a pretty thankless task. I answer questions I think I can provide useful answers, and ignore things I have minimal interest or constituency with.

If you believe you are owed answers from ST, call your local FAE or sales rep. Or find a competent colleague or contractor to discuss your problems with.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Jack Peacock_2
Senior III

There is a fundamental law of computing known as the GIGO Principle, dating from the 1960s. It states that for input GI there exists a corresponding output GO, of greater magnitude than GI. "Knowledgeable people" learn this principle early in their careers and adjust time spent in societal obligations accordingly.

Unfortunately GIGO cannot be illustrated with this post since there is no measurable GI input. For purposes of maintaining your own statistics you may rate this post as a zero answer, but in no way should this imply it originated from a knowledgeable person.

A Nobel Poet Laureate put it far more eloquently than I ever could imagine:

"Fearing not I'd become my enemy, in the instant that I preach" (Bob Dylan, My Back Pages)

Jack Peacock

Ozone
Lead

"Knowledgeable people" presupposes able engineers, putting CubeMX to use to gain knowledge and share it.

But knowledgeable deciders avoid drifting sand castles like Cube, or quickly learn to do so.

Rather, Cube is left to hobbyists, beginners, and rapid-prototype testers. Thus, not much professional knowledge is created.

Instead, hints to circumvent troubles and bugs dominate. And most of this knowledge is then dilapidated with the next Cube version ...