cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The project is not going to help please. Screen attached.

Vcher
Associate II

0690X000008B9cxQAC.png

10 REPLIES 10
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

What target are you trying to generate code for and what firmware version do you currently have?

Did you let CubeMX download and install the firmware when you created the project?

Vcher
Associate II

I need any project even empty, as an example stm32f103c8t6. Which will be compiled and debugged. In the future I will change it. At what stage is the permission to download and update the firmware?

Vcher
Associate II

STM32CubeIDE

Version: 1.0.0

Build: 2872_20190423-2022 (UTC)

Java version: 1.8.0_202

If you don't have a connection you will be asked if you would like to set up a connection when you start a new stm32 project. Are you able to download any firmware at all? Do you have the correct repository pointed out to let CubeMX know where to find the firmware you (potentially) already have?

Vcher
Associate II

STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.7.0 is in the folder STM32Cube\Repository.

I ask you to create a simple project so that I can open it on my computer and check the settings.

Vcher
Associate II

I managed to create a project but it does not have the include folder and startup. The project is not going to compile.

Vcher
Associate II

It turns out the code generator found the firmware folder. But refuses to generate startup files. Therefore, the project is not compiled.

I generated a project and sent it to your e-mail. Hopefully you can get going with that one.

Vcher
Associate II

Markus GIRDLAND

Thank you for help.

I solved my problem with your help.

It turned out that your linker does not like Cyrillic names in the paths. One of the folders had a Russian name. I think other users will have similar problems. Warn them. thank