cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weired bug when adding Typographies to the project

ihsanoglu
Senior

Hello ,

when adding new typographies it is displayed correctly just for the first time when I set it up.

After that whenever I close the TouchGFX designer .. and come back the next day .. The designer produces a bug with typography created before .. and texts are rendered with default font instead

when I check the list I see the following

0690X0000087yFRQAY.png

The font here is supposed to be Consolas .. but after I close and reopen the designer now it shows weird characters in the name of the font .. and the font is not rendered anymore

what is the problem here ?

3 REPLIES 3
ihsanoglu
Senior

I tried deleting and re installing the fonts again from the system but the bug still exist

cameronf
Senior

Don't have an idea of what exact issue you're having but you could try taking a look in the excel workbook it's using behind the scenes (assets/texts/texts.xlsx) to see if anything there gives you a clue to what's happening. I would also make sure the font you're trying to use is getting saved successfully to the "assets/fonts" folder

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @Abdullah İhsanoğlu​,

I just had a guy from the designer team come look at this, and yea, you may have found a bug. It's been a while since i saw this - I haven't seen it in 4.11.0 (not out yet). I'm filing a bug report for the designer team.

Thanks!