cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to test the module bluetooth IDB05A1 with STM32L152RE

remy03.bourbon
Associate II

Firstly with mbed technology but the module ​isnt detect by my phone.

Secondly with attolic studio, thé simple application dont work with the help getting started.

I want use this module to make a mini car order by my phone , please help.

If you want specific information, ​please comment

5 REPLIES 5
alok
Senior

Hello Remy,

Please verify if the boards you have are in working condition. To do so, try BLE Mesh example X-CUBE-BLEMESH1 and corresponding App. Try directly using the binaries.

Once you are sure of the hardware and phone connection, you can try mbed and Atollic based projects

By the way, which phone you are using ? Hope it support BT4.0 and above

Thanks

remy03.bourbon
Associate II

Hello, thank you

i try BLE Mesh, i download [en.STSW-BNRG-Mesh.zip] and the application BlueNRG-Mesh in my android ( with bluetooth 4.2, xiaomi redmi note 5), and with the binary :

en.x-cube-blemesh1.zip\ STM32CubeExpansion_BLEMESH1_V1.1.0\ Projects\ Multi\ Applications\ Lighting_Demo\ Binary\ STM32L152RE-Nucleo \ STM32L1_BNRG_MS_Lighting_demo.bin

in the application , in add device , i don't have my module.

I have to login in the app ?

What is my User Name ? remy03.bourbon, i think.

Thank you

alok
Senior

Hi,

Login is not mandatory

Normally, you shall see the device once programmed correctly. Hope you enabled the GPS and Bluetooth on your phone already when prompted by App or maybe you can try by enabling manually

If this is not happening, i suspect hardware issue on your boards

please try to run in debug mode to see if the firmware is stuck anywhere or any error is reported ?

Thanks

remy03.bourbon
Associate II

Hello,

I don't know if it is really programmed correctly but i think (hardware..). How will we do to by sure ?

My phone have GPS and bluetooth enabled and there are nothing in the app, how will we do it manually ?

I try with this video, and it doesn't work to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cndD5lwFaw

thanks

alok
Senior

Please check the status of all jumpers on both the boards: Nucleo and X-Nucleo.

I would also recommend to detach the X-Nucleo board and see if it was inserted correctly with no pins broken. Pls connect it again carefully

Can you try the STM32Cube package for the board and select any example to check that the Nucleo board is working fine ?

Try changing the USB cable too, Sometimes the cable is not able to provide good connection