cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Using X-CUBE-BLE1

williandresgr
Associate

Hello, I'm developing a project on a NUCLEO WL55JC1 board. I require Bluetooth communication between my board and some sensors, so I'm implementing the BLUENRG-M0A module and the X-CUBE-BLE1 pack. Similarly, I'm using the SampleApp example as a base. Initially, I ran the example using two NUCLEO WL55JC1 boards and two BLUENRG-M0A modules, only the modules, not the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board. When running it, several important points arise.

When executing ret = aci_gap_init_IDB05A1(GAP_CENTRAL_ROLE_IDB05A1, 0, 0x07, &service_handle, &dev_name_char_handle, &appearance_char_handle);, the status is 0x47, corresponding to "Error. Does not have sufficient memory to add the required gatt characteristics". My firmware and hardware versions are 1840 and 31 respectively.

Sometimes, after establishing the connection from the "client" with Aci_Gap_Create and the corresponding event is generated, when trying to discover the characteristics of the service using ret = aci_gatt_disc_charac_by_uuid(connection_handle, 0x0001, 0xFFFF, UUID_TYPE_128, charUuid128_TX);, the status is 0x46: "Not allowed", as if another GATT process were running.

Do you have any advice to avoid these errors?

0 REPLIES 0