cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash loader demonstrator

libor
Associate
Posted on January 22, 2014 at 14:20

I use Flash loader demonstrator to load MCU STM32F103 and STM32F207. If I load STM32F103, all is OK. But, if I load STM32F207, there is a problem to erase all flash (-e --all). The answer is ''erasing all pages [KO]''. The mistake comes from ''STUARTBLLIB.cpp'' function ''if (Cur_COM.receiveData(1, RQ_Buffer) != 1)'' (546 line) or ''if (RQ_Buffer[0] != ACK )'' (549 line). Can anybody solve this problem, please?

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on February 18, 2014 at 15:23

Hello,

What is the version of the FlashLoader demonstrator that you are using?

Did you tried with ST-Link Utility?

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Zdenko Mezgec
Associate
Posted on March 01, 2017 at 10:16

I have a similar question and also solution to above problem. On my side it helped, that instead of full erase chip, just use selection of sectors that you want to erase and you select all of the sectors, except option bytes.

But in my case I also have next problem. 

I have STM32F427VGT6 MCU and using latest STMFlashLoader Demo_V2.9.0RC4 version.

I can easially connect to MCU and I get correct ID STM32F4_27_37_29_39_2048K. But then when I want to erase anything I always get error, except in one case. The case that works is that I can erase only first 4 sectors. Nothing else

Erase full chip doesn't work and also erase neccesary pages also not.

?? Any ideas 

With all other tools and emulators everything works normally (through SWD)