Associate II
Posted on September 07, 2004 at 13:02

Problems with STVD7 for inDart-STX

3 REPLIES 3
glubschi_sp
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 10:17

Hi,

I've got problems with compiling a Project in the STVD7 V2.5.4. I'm using the ST7FMC-BLDC Starterkit and tried to switch to stand-alone-mode like it ist described in the user's manual. After had chosen the existing workspace and tried to build the project, this message appears:

Starting ''build'' process: gmake.exe bldc_cosmic.mak

gmake.exe: Nothing to be done for `bldc_cosmic.mak'.

Target was not rebuilt.

I don't think thats ok, isn't it? May it cause about the wrong Compiler-Path? Are changes in the BLDC_cosmic.mak or BLDC_cosmic.lkf Files required? The Cosmic C compiler and the STVD are not installed under the recommanded partition (c:\...) but on the D:\Programme partition. Is that a problem?

Because of the other partition, I had to change the path of the ''maker filename'' under the project settings.

What else have I to do to make it work?

Thanks for help,

Micha
gaetano
Associate II

Hi,

the gmake command needs to know what to do .

Probably, in the project settings window the buid and rebuild command lines were not edited correctly.

Please, check the attached file and compare it with.

Regards,

Tanio
glubschi_sp
Associate II

Thank you for your responses, tanio.

The command lines in the project settings where edited the same way.

Today the induction motor arrived. I tried to build the ACMOTOR.S19 File the same way I did wit the BLDC-files. Amazingly it was successful!!

The only thing I had to do was changing the path of the 'startup file', 'INTEGER LIBRARY FOR SMALL MEMORY MODEL' and 'MACHINE LIBRARY FOR ALL MEMORY MODELS' in the 32k.lkf file.

Best regards,

Micha